Digital competencies in cultural heritage for older students: SEED4OS
This SEED4OS (2022-1-ES01-KA220-ADU-000088647) project is an ERASMUS+project within the framework of cooperation partnerships in adult education. It is led by the Catholic University of Avila together with four other partners from 4 countries: BB&R (Spain); S.A.F.E Project from the Netherlands, More Mosaic from Sweden, and Warsaw University of Technology (WUT).
The objectives of SEED4OS are:
- to improve and expand the provision of high-quality learning opportunities for older adult learners,
- promote the development of volunteering skills among older people,
- to bring knowledge and networks of European Cultural Heritage closer to older learners,
- to support older people in non-formal education activities,
- introduce older people to digital encounters and initiate digital learning pathways that Digital learning
pathways that interconnect European Cultural Heritage networks,
- promote Erasmus+ offering educational experiences and exchange activities for older people, with a
view to exchange experiences and activities for older people, with a view to (re)building and
strengthening the European identity.